Sunday 31 December, 2006

Top 5 Misses in 2006

2006 has been a great year for me, but there are a few things I wish I hadn't done:
1. Watched Fanaa - if you've seen it you know what I mean.
2. Eaten bhel puri at a tiny corner shop in Bangalore - they topped the bhel with peas masala curry !! ewww
3. Gone to CCD three times after I vowed never to ever go there after they gave me hair in my cold coffee - all the three times I regretted going
4. Stayed outside of the French Quarter on my last day in Pondicherry - anything outside the FQ is terrible terrible terrible
5. Washed a FabIndia rug - the black and white pattern went black and black

There were other wild, bizarre things. But I don't regret doing them! Muhuahahahahahaha

6 comments:

Vinesh said...

What other wild and bizarre thing? Like trying to save a house from blowing up from a gas leak? *grin*

Serendipity said...

Now that you mention it, yes!
But let me take this opportunity to remind you what a humble and self-effacing person I am - I shy away from publicity, and though most of my deeds (similar to the one you mentioned) are brave and noble, I must ask you to refrain from mentioning them in public. Thank you very much, o indiscreet one!

Vinesh said...

oh that was just something i thought up off the top of my head.. u saved a house from blowing up? wow!

Vinesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vinesh said...

multiple personality disorder.. delete comment from "vinesh ks" pls

Serendipity said...

Hey come on!! Don't you remember the time I came home and found the stove leaking? Of course I saved a house from blowing up. The residents of 3/7 owe me big time, and you're one of them!