Tuesday 1 June, 2010

Free Association


Crackerjack!


I decide to revive my blog, and sitting page open, I wonder what to write about and the first word that pops into my head is crackerjack. And for the life of me I can't figure out where I heard that or why I thought of it just now.


I google-discovered that it's the name of a British TV series for kids, and it's also the brand name of an Ameican breakfast cereal. I thought that was cool - serial/cereal - just so cool ! But I still don't know why I thought of it.


Then I got thinking about the names of Indian breakfast cereals - Mohun, Bagry's...... sorry to say, none of these names would just pop into my head if I were pondering over what to write.


So, crackerjack.....


Not much of a lead that.


Hmmmm.


Ok next time.

1 comment:

Enduring the Babbles of Life said...

good to see you in action!! Truly spooky - serial/cereal - especially for the bongs like us, where 's', and 'c' are interwoven and the fine, really fine line between 'i' and 'e' disappears!!

Looking forward to more.