Thursday 17 July, 2008

The Ladder Poll

I learned something interesting today. I was remarking to a colleague how someone in the same organization has increasingly been passing their work on to others, and my colleague said that's how you know this guy's rising up the ranks. So I put 2 and 2 together and figured that the reason I am where I am is because I do my own work, and then some.
So the logical thing for me to do right now would be to shirk and/or delegate.
To agree, type Yes and sms to xxxx.
Airtel subscribers, pay my June bill.

5 comments:

Vinesh said...

and i thought it was the people who do the dirty work that rise up the ranks... or should i say do the dirty work TO rise up the ranks!

ok i'll pay your bill, let's rise together..

mobius_tripping said...

pay mine too.... i'l help u...err, i'l think of some way, i promise.. :-D

Serendipity said...

Vinesh, if we remain in the same company we'll only rise to the rooftop cafeteria!

Mobius, hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha..... rising up to the rooftop cafeteria is so funny!!!

What about being 'just dirty' - no work!!! Hehe...

Serendipity said...

Funny in a dark dreadful way! Would have been OK if the food at least was good.