Thursday 5 July, 2007

Updates. And a new story.

First the updates:
I found Sims 2! I found Sims 2! I found Sims 2! I found Sims 2! I found Sims 2! I found Sims 2!

The bloody bat came back!! It flew in again, the ass!! This time I wasn't watching a program on vampires, but it still scared the bejeezus out of me and I dropped my food on the sofa. I promise. One tandoori chicken leg and a whole lot of yoghurt. Bloody fool bat!

New story:
Was in Chennai for a wedding and decided to treat myself to a pedicure the day before the event. Sat in a humongous chair specially built for the purpose - quite uncomfortable, but whatever. Next to me was a swarthy, skinny, mustachioed dude getting a pedicure too. I sniffed in disdain and looked away. But he proved to be quite an interesting character. His phone kept ringing, and the ringtone was a husky female voice going "Hello-o. Hello-oo?" I figured this was reserved for one particular person cos I heard other ringtones too. But that's not all. One time he answers, listens, and says "This is Prince Charles." I'm like WHATTTTT? But I give him the benefit of the doubt and think that it's some Thing he's referring to. But at the end of the conversation he goes "I am Prince Charles." I'm like WHATTTTT all over again. And I look at him and think NO WAY DUDE! But he is. He is Prince Charles.

No comments: