Sunday 8 July, 2007

Pisces, and addicted.

The Pisces has an addictive personality - that's what all the sun/moon/star sign people say. I read on a Web site, "If you're a Pisces, you've probably already heard that you share a sign and an addictive personality --with Liz Taylor, Liza Minelli and Kurt Cobain."
We all know what happened to Kurt Cobain; and I'm past his age, so I will not worry about him.
Liza Minelli, I think, is quite ugly, so we'll leave her aside.

Liz Taylor. Hmmm. Here's an interesting woman. Known more for her husbands than for her acting. Is she addicted to wedding ceremonies? Did you know that she didn't divorce all her husbands. She was actually widowed once. Anyway, I digress. Let's figure out what I have in common with Liz T. It's not the husbands for sure. It isn't the awards for acting - she's won 28 awards, including one called Hasty Pudding’s Woman of the Year Award.

Maybe it's the bad back. She's broken her back five times. I haven't broken mine (knock on wood). Well not physically anyway. But I have a weak back, prone to aching and creaking! Perhaps I'll break it sometime in the future. But after reading the above article, I consider myself forewarned. Will watch my back. (Aaargh. The worst pun ever!)

But here are some addictions of my own: Sims, bournvita and cold milk, and poy sian (thai version of vicks inhaler). I'm glad I don't have people addictions. That would be dangerous.

But you know what, tish tosh! I'm happy!

No comments: