Sunday 7 June, 2009

Under Pressure

The whole world's crazy about it, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I'm talking about Facebook, which at this time seems to be the center of the universe !

Why?

All my friends are on it, and under duress I signed up, but gosh! It's like a busy Bangalore street. People all going here and there, and doing this and that, and all talking at once. Random folks bumping into you. So why am I still there? Probably cos I invested a lot of time setting up my profile, and ocassionally I do get to hook up with old friends I'd completely lost touch with.

Like recently, when I managed to locate a childhood pal after 24 years! So worth the noise, isn't it?

2 comments:

Vinesh said...

Facebook has probably already won the fight, but I prefer the predecessor Orkut anyday. It is atleast a neat regulated road, not a busy Bangalore street.

Serendipity said...

I used to not like Orkut either. I think I'm basically an unsociable person.